New Jersey Academic Alliance for Offshore Wind Energy Symposium
January 12, 2024Free
Please save the date. Additional details to follow.
When: Friday, January 12, 2024
Where: Richard Weeks Hall of Engineering, 500 Bartholomew Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Photo and Video Release: By registering to participate in this public learning space, you agree to provide Rutgers permission to record your image and/or voice and to provide all rights for Rutgers to use those images and recordings for educational, promotional, or other purposes that support the mission of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
Wifi: There is free Wi-Fi under “RUWireless.” For Non-Rutgers attendees, please select “I want Guest Internet Access.” Click here for detailed instructions.
- The Richard Weeks Hall of Engineering is located at 500 Bartholomew Road in Piscataway, New Jersey and is located on the Busch Campus. Google Maps Directions
- Event Parking is available in Lot 51, Lot 51B, and Lot 54.
- For Non-Rutgers attendees, please see “Parking Information” below for information on how to register your vehicle.
- For Rutgers faculty, staff, and students, you will be able to park in these lots without registering for parking.
- Click here for an overview map that shows the Richard Weeks Hall of Engineering and the adjacent Lots 51, 51B, and 54.
Public Transportation: Please refer to the Rutgers-New Brunswick campus transit schedule for the Winter Break 2023 schedule.
- For Non-Rutgers Attendees: Event Parking is available in Lots 51, 51B, and 54. These parking lots are a short walk to the Richard Weeks Hall of Engineering. Please use the following link to register your vehicle: link coming soon. A confirmation only appears on the screen once you have registered your vehicle. No email is sent. You do not need a parking pass to display – your license plate will be added to the system.
- For Rutgers Attendees: If you are a Rutgers student, faculty or staff located on- or off-campus and your vehicle is already registered with Rutgers Parking and Transportation Services, you will be able to park in Lots 51, 51B and 54. Please do not register for parking.
This event is made possible with funding from the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
Questions: Please contact Amy Mandelbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, 848-932-4206