National Offshore Wind R&D Symposium 2023
December 4 - December 5
The National Offshore Wind R&D Symposium will feature presentations from NOWRDC’s offshore wind R&D projects, as well as networking opportunities and keynote talks from industry leaders. In this 2023 Symposium, you will:
- Learn what NOWRDC’s project portfolio is working on to deliver the next generation of cost reduction innovations in offshore wind
- Connect with other top professionals in the offshore wind innovation community
- Get a comprehensive overview of the principal technical challenge areas in the U.S. offshore wind industry
- Engage in solution-oriented discussion
The 4th annual NOWRDC Symposium will be a hybrid, 2-day conference. You can attend virtually or in-person at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering in Brooklyn, NY.
- December 4 at 10:30am to 8:30pm.
- December 5 at 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Click here to learn more and to register.